Call for Speakers
The call for speakers is now closed.
We would like to thank all who have submitted an abstract.
The DD4D programme committee headed by IIID will evaluate all submissions:
- Jorge Frascara, Professor Emeritus University of Alberta, University IUAV of Venice, Italy
- Enrico Giovannini, Chief Statistician OECD
- Helmut Langer, Graphic Designer, former ICOGRADA President
- David Sless, CEO Communication Research Institute
- Patricia Wright, Professor of Psychology, Cardiff University
- Richard Saul Wurman, Information Designer and Founder of TED conferences
Notification of authors: as soon as possible after 31 January 2009
If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
Conference proceedings will be published. A special issue of the Information Design Journal is considered
which will be published in 2010 with selected papers from the conference and a report on other activities connected with DD4D.
Conditions for speakers
- Every paper must be presented at the conference by at least one of the authors.
- Speakers do not have to pay conference fees.
- DD4D offers a daily rate of 150 EUR for each day of attendance to be used at the speakers’ own discretion. The daily rate is not available to speakers living within commuting distance of the conference.
- DD4D does not pay speakers' travel expenses.